Structural Engineering Services
Structural Engineering Company
NAL is a civil and structural engineering company with offices in New Zealand and Malaysia from where we service clients’ engineering projects in New Zealand, Malaysia, Fiji, Samoa, Tonga, America Samoa, Bahrain and Cambodia.
Structural engineering that’s fit for purpose
Our structural engineering department offers a range of structural engineering services, and we can tailor our services to suit. We support all structural engineering projects, from small to large scale infrastructure and commercial, industrial and residential projects.
Create, enhance, sustain – that’s what our engineers do
Working with your architects, mechanical and electrical engineers and quantity surveyors, our preliminary structural designs can meet the architectural intent of your build while exploring potential cost savings. We can do this through early involvement in your project: coming on board at the preliminary design phase.
As a NZ based structural engineering company, we offer the following services:
- Multi-Storey Building Design
- High-End Residential Design
- Single or Multi-bay Industrial Buildings
- Bridge Design – Pedestrian, Vehicle and Rail Bridges
- Disaster Relief Detailed Seismic Assessment (DSA) and Specific Engineering Repair Design
- Design of Structures under Earthquake and Cyclonic Conditions
- Foundation Design including Pile, Raft and Pad Foundations
- Retaining Wall Designs using Concrete, Masonry and Timber Structures
- Superstructure Design including use of Concrete, Steel, Masonry, and Timber designs
- Construction Monitoring